Why use FWA?
FWA will work with you side-by-side, every step of the way, to implement our recommendations to a successful conclusion.
At the same time, we also have in-depth understanding and insight into people because of our over 30 years of experience in
How did FWA come to exist?
Having worked for a number of corporate organisations in various senior positions, Frank Watson decided to impart his knowledge by forming a company of perceptive specialists in the area of psychology and development of people.
Since our inception in 1982, we have specialised in varied elements of human development such as psychometric assessments,
training and development, organisational structures and consulting. Jacqueline Rosslee purchased the company in 2008 and holds the position of Managing Director.
What does FWA stand for?
FWA stands for Frank Watson & Associates, the company’s original name. Dr Watson founded the company in 1982 and fulfills the position of Chairman.
Are you affiliated with any regulatory bodies?
Yes, we hold memberships with the following institutions:
- Society for Industrial and Organisational Psychology of SA (SIOPSA) – The Society strives to create conditions in which Industrial and Organisational
Psychologists will be able to deliver efficient and effective services to the benefit of all in South Africa.
- The Institute for Personnel Management (IPM) The Institute of People Management is the largest professional HR body in Africa. It has been in existence
since 1945 and currently has about 5000 members; both local and international, who use IPM membership to assist them in achieving their professional
- The British Institute of Management Consultants (IMC) The Institute of Management Consultancy promotes excellence in consulting to management
by supporting, qualifying, and regulating individual management consultants.
- The American Psychological Association (APA) Based in Washington, DC, the American Psychological Association is a scientific and professional
organisation that represents psychology in the United States. With more than 150,000 members, APA is the largest association of psychologists worldwide.
- The British Society for Business Practitioners (BBP) The Society is an accepted senior professional body for business practitioners and business students,
embracing a the complete range of business activities to assist executive leaders to enhance their business performance.
What is FWA's Core Value?
FWA possesses a tenacity to see things through to their successful conclusion, overcoming all challenges. In this way, we effectively optimise our clients’ investments in their people. This is achieved by building trust with each unique individual, knowing they have different needs to find their path to success.