Potential Assessment Profile (PAP) / Functional Core Assessment (FCA)
Understanding an individual, their behaviour and the personal characteristics they bring to a role, will help make informed, higher quality selection, promotion and development decisions.
An understanding of an individual’s personality helps you to;
- Match candidates results to behavioural competency requirements
- Find the best match and identify the best candidates for a role
- Predict performance
- Identify decision-making and interpersonal interactions.
- Determine development areas for training or coaching.
- Consider how a team may interact and how to improve team performance.
- To sort through various candidates within a recruitment process, as part of a job solution.
- Within development, to identify strengths and development needs
- In succession planning, to identify and develop your organisation’s future leaders.
Our range includes but are not limited to;
PAP & FCA, used to recruit the right person, develop the person to the fullest capability and obtain a holistic understanding of the individual by exploring preferred operating and interpersonal styles, interests and learning abilities. The PAP measures three key areas, Personality, Cognitive learning ability and Occupational Interests. Therefore, providing you an overall picture of the person.
- Self Confidence
- Planning and Organising
- Follow Through
- Information Seeking
- People Orientation
- Decision Making Styles
Other personality assessments that we offer;
- Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ32)
- 15 Factor Personality Questionnaire (15FQ+)
- Work Personality Index (WPI)
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Basic Traits Inventory (BTI)